I’m Alysha Herrmann and I am a registered civil celebrant available for wedding bookings in 2023/2024.
I’m a writer, performance maker, community organiser, youth-worker, small business owner and parent, and I love collaborating with people of all backgrounds to make creative ideas come to life.
As a civil celebrant I handle all the legal bits and work with you to create the ceremony that best represents you and your love story.
- Initial no obligation meeting to “vibe check” and make sure I am the right celebrant for you. I will also explain the legal requirements and answer any questions.
- Confirm date/time/cost, sign contract and pay a non-refundable $200 fee.
- Complete the pre-ceremony legal paperwork and begin planning the ceremony.
- All the texts/emails/calls you need to plan your ceremony.
- Finalise the ceremony script together.
- I will rehearse my parts of the ceremony solo, and if required complete an in-person rehearsal with you and your key people before the ceremony.
- Complete final pre-ceremony legal paperwork (this can be done at the rehearsal or on the morning of the wedding).
- Arrive early to set up and greet any key people as agreed.
- Officiate the ceremony, including completion of final legal paperwork.
- Submit completed legal paperwork to Births, Deaths & Marriages to register your marriage.
As a professional creative writer, I can also work with you, your friends or your family to create custom speeches and readings (including poetry) for your ceremony or reception.
My base communities are the Riverland (South Australia), Mount Gambier and Adelaide. Weddings outside of these three locations will incur additional travel costs.
Legals Only | $650
Takes 5-10minutes and includes all legal requirements for the couple and witnesses. No PA supplied.
Full Ceremony | $1300
- Tailored ceremony written in collaboration with you.
- Full support to write your vows, and add other personal elements to the ceremony.
- An in-person rehearsal before the ceremony.
- PA supplied by me.
Optional Extras | POA
- Reception emcee
- Custom family speeches
- Personalised poems & other readings
- Need something else I haven’t listed? Please ask!